We spotted some small Duiker further up the hill but they are so small and camouflaged in the distance and move so quickly that getting a picture would just look like a photo of the bush.
This is the daily blog from Africa4Adventure.com. A short series on the Karoo Motorbike tour we took on during September 2011. See the plans for the trip blog here: Planning a 6 day 2500km route through the Karoo maximising dirt
- Check out the main website: http://www.africa4adventure.com
- Check out and "like" our Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/Africa4Adventure.MotorbikeTours
- Check out our Blog site: http://africa4adventure-motorbiketours.blogspot.com/
- Check out and "follow" our Google+ site: https://plus.google.com/111735018122841930478
- Follow us on twitter @Africa4Adventur
|Spot the Duiker in this picture? I thought not.|