They are also such a friendly bunch of people too, and offer true SA hospitality when you pop in there. We got Ronnie and his son to come outside and have their picture taken with us which was great. Thanks guys!
The story goes that Ronnie opened a farm stall, and one of his mates wrote "Sex" between Ronnies and Shop and suddenly his turnover went through the roof! And the rest is history.
This is the daily blog from Africa4Adventure.com. A short series on the Karoo Motorbike tour we took on during September 2011. See the plans for the trip blog here: Planning a 6 day 2500km route through the Karoo maximising dirt
- Check out the main website: http://www.africa4adventure.com
- Check out and "like" our Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/Africa4Adventure.MotorbikeTours
- Check out our Blog site: http://africa4adventure-motorbiketours.blogspot.com/
- Check out and "follow" our Google+ site: https://plus.google.com/111735018122841930478
- Follow us on twitter @Africa4Adventur