This was the last food stop before heading back home. After lunch and a few phone calls, we went off to the garage. We had come off many km's of gravel roads so we needed to get our tyres up to the right pressure for tar because from now on we were on the tar R62 route to Cape Town.
This is the daily blog from Africa4Adventure.com. A short series on the Karoo Motorbike tour we took on during September 2011. See the plans for the trip blog here: Planning a 6 day 2500km route through the Karoo maximising dirt
- Check out the main website: http://www.africa4adventure.com
- Check out and "like" our Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/Africa4Adventure.MotorbikeTours
- Check out our Blog site: http://africa4adventure-motorbiketours.blogspot.com/
- Check out and "follow" our Google+ site: https://plus.google.com/111735018122841930478
- Follow us on twitter @Africa4Adventur